25 September 2013

The Studio Layout Competition Week 4 - Page 2

Week 4 Page 2 - Happiness


My second page Created with DSS March 2013 Mega: You Make Me Happy. 

I loved working with this kit so much, to get two totally different looks is amazing, and these aren't even colours I would normally used. I got to really work on the backgrounds on this layout. I wanted that stamped page look to the paper I've never been a messy crafter as I don't like getting ink or paint on my hands or on my work space. This kit let me play with embellishments that already looked like a stamped image so I got that hand stamped look without all the mess...




Designers credits: 

Laitha Designs - WordArt, blue flower, ribbon, string, papers, Feli Designs - WordArt, leafy shape, dark leaves, gold hearts, The Urban Fairy - smear, foliage stamp, flowers and BG script, paint effect, text element, metal charm, Booland Designs - Paper, leaves, double Leaf, blue cloth flower, Linda Cumberland - Papers, leaf, Digilicious - Flowers, Lynn Griffen Designs - Lace, vine, heart pendant, lace border, Design by Brigit - Blue flower, stamped scroll, LouCee - grass, flower, bow, Feli - WordArt, white flower, leafy shape with style applied, Aveziur - Flowers, NibblesScribbles - BG, JanetB - Frame, Studio4 Designworks - Paper, flowers.