20 September 2013

The Studio Layout Competition Week 3 - Page 1

Week 3 - I'm Not Small...

Well we start of on Monday with another challenge from the Studio this week we have to produce 2 pages using a template and the kits from the NDC Designers.



Here is my first page for the week 3 challenge. 

On this page I wanted to keep it simple and have the main photo as the focus. Once the photo was blended into the back ground paper I added a paint effect to the edges. The title I used a texture effect and 3D effect. To get the rest of the look I wanted I had to used embellishments from a number of kits which are listed below. Thanks to all the designers who made these kits in the NDC Designer Challenge you have all done a fantastic job.

Kits used: Stampgram Studio - Nature Trek NDC WK 1, Prairie Song Scraps - On the Road Again NDC WK 1, Cuddlebeez Scraps - The Scenic Route NDC WK 1

Template used: Big Photos Templates 2 by JanetB Designs


Fonts used: Giggles BTN & CK Greeting Card