20 September 2013

The Studio Layout Competition Week 3 - Page 2

Week 3 - Day at the Beach


Here is my second page for the week 3 challenge.

I wanted to get a weathered look to this page so I used a chalk effect to the edges and on the title I used a texture effect and 3D effect. To get the rest of the look I wanted I had to used embellishments from a number of kits which are listed below. Thanks to all the designers who made these kits in the NDC Designer Challenge you have all done a fantastic job.

Kits used: Designs by jmck - By the Sea NDC WK 2, The Urban Fairy - Gone Beachin NDC play along, ibvd - At the Beach - NDC WK 2, Danas Footprint Designs - Beach Getaway NDC WK 2, Design by Sandra Design - Balaton Getaway NDC WK 2, Manrotka - Vacations in my Garden NDC WK 3

Template used: Big Photos Templates 2 by JanetB Designs
https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudi...oducts_id=4432

Fonts used: CK Woodbine Swashes & CK Greeting Card