24 May 2014

Box 4 - Template...

It week 4 at Gottapixel here's my page...

This week we've been give the challenge to use the mystery box 4 with a template I am not really a template users I tend to like to use my own layouts but I have given this ago.

The theme this week was also to write to yourself as a teenager, what would you say and would you change your life if you had known how it would go!

My journaling reads:

If I knew then how things would turn out I would still change nothing as I like who I am today, had I not lived this life I’ve had I wouldn't be who I am now. So I would tell me to keep the faith to go with my feelings and to be strong. Life is hard no mater which path you take all we can do is hope that we make the right choices at that point in time. Mistakes will be made but that is how we all learn and grow....