13 June 2013

WOW Serif like my samples...

Well knock me over with a feather I've just had a lovely message from Amy at Serif HQ regarding the samples I sent in.  She is that impressed with them that she's going to give me a big thank you in the Daisy Trail blog.  I never envisioned my samples would be so highly praised I'm one of those people who never thinks what I do is good enough I have got less critical over the years (comes with age I think lol) but it is still hard for me to believe what I make is good enough.

So this is a lovely surprise for me as this past 6 months have been very hard as some of you may remember my Mum had a stroke on 1st Jan and although she is home now as her full time carer it is still hard going.  I couldn't have gotten through any of this without the wonderful support of Steve and all my good friends and family, and also having the outlet of crafting it is truly the best medicine and the best thing going when you can't sleep and its 2am.

I hope you all have a good day and even if you don't remember tomorrow is a brand new day and anything can happen...

Sharon x