9 June 2013

My first ever blog...

Welcome to my blog I decided to start a blog as it's something I've been meaning to do for a few years now, and I have some news to share too, more on that in a bit.

I love all types of crafting but my passion now is digital crafting I have always used CD's in my cardmaking as I love the fact that you never run out of supplies and that you have the control over the size and colours. I like most of you have a room full of craft supplies yet I never really use them as its that whole thing that its the only one I have and what do I do if I mess up this project and I can't get another.  The amount of scrapbooking paper I have that I won't use as they are too nice or I only have the one sheet is silly.  So about 3 years ago when Michelle brought Scrapbook Artist to C & C I thought yes that's just what I need and I was hooked and I haven't looked back.

I used Serif Craft Artist 2 now and there isn't anything you can do in any other software that you can't do quicker in CAP 2, and I have paid a lot in the past for Photoshop and Corel Draw both I just found way too complicated to use and even Photoshop Elements which I go for free with my PC isn't any easier to use.  I have even got my other half scrapbooking using CAP 2 and he loves it, we craft via Skype and if he get stuck I just walk him through what to do and even Steve can't believe just how easy and how quickly you can produce something.  Both of us regularly post our pages the the FB Serif Craft Artist User Group its a great place to post your work and see what everyone else thinks and to get inspiration and help if you get stuck...