18 November 2016

Gottapixel - Master Scrapper 2016 Week 3

Challenge Week Three: This week, let's focus on something that you're afraid of. It could be something you are afraid of and want to work through or something you were afraid of and have conquered it! Journaling these feeling are very important so let's get the story!



Here's Week 3

Kit Credits:
Carpe Diem – Seize the Day!
Aprilisa Designs & Wordart World

Task's

What I have always been scared off is the water, so it took a lot for me to go on this boat trip.
I've used 6 photo's in total, with 2 being in colour and the rest being B&W 
The 5 main photo's have been framed with the frame from the kit
I have used 2 of the wordarts both have the water effect background
I've used 5 fonts: Mister Sirloin BTN Rare, Baby Boston, Breamcatcher, Candy Round BTN, Crazy Loot BTN Inline
Journaling added
Date added to one of the photo's
Decorative title, I've used: 2 papers, the splats, flower and leaves and both strings