25 October 2016

New Noir Illustrator Pens...

Well did you see Hochanda over the weekend and the new Noir Illustrator Pens? I have both the normal Noir pens and copics, I love my copics but I've had problems getting some colours and they are so expensive.

I didn't know about the new pens coming out and only happened to catch a show and at first I was sceptical as I got court out with their pencils last year when I brought the full kit only the have them bring out a new and improved set last Christmas. But I kept watching and seeing the demo and thought WOW if these are half as good as they are showing then I think I will have to try them.

Now the offer on Hochanda was £99 but that was for just 48 pens so I checked out the Crafters Companion web site and they had the complete set 96 pens for just £150 which with my 20% members discount made them just £120 a real bargain. So I ordered Sunday and they are being delivered today. I just need to get some more trays and think about selling off my other Noir pens.

Just a thought if anyone doesn't have the 20% Crafters Companion members discount but would like to get these pens for just £120 with free P&P then message me and I will happily order these for you as long as you can send me payment via PayPal or bank transfer hugs x