5 September 2014

What Happened to August?

Well its September and already there is a bit of a chill in the air here in the UK.  I've had a busy August as my Mum ended up having two cataract operations on the same eye at two different hospitals last week and Steve has been ill these last few days with a very nasty stomach bug he's signed off work until Tuesday.

So I've had the two off them to look after, I have also just changed my car something I haven't done for over 9 years.  Gone from having a Corsa to a Nissan Note and I love it I have been going to Tesco's to get whatever food Mum or Steve fancy every day.

I have also got around to sorting out my alcohol markers and I am going to get back into colouring again.  I just need to get myself sorted out and just have ago again, it's been way too long since I've done any colouring.  I will post my attempt so you can see how rusty I am lol...

I have also treated myself to a Brother Scan N Cut machine I've not had chance yet to play with it but I am so looking forward to getting it out and see what I can make with it...