24 April 2014

The Studio 5th Year Competition...

Week 4

Well this week we have been asked to create a page using the March 2014 store Mega kit Luck of the Irish, here's my page using this kit:


I had great fun playing with this kit I knew right away that I wanted to fade the two boys into the background but I wanted to also try something new. So I was playing around with the setting in my software and ended up with this sketched look which I then faded into the background and gave it a greenish tint. I also wanted to use the faded stamp that was in with the kit so I made a repeat pattern and used this to help merge the sketch photo into the backing paper.

Many thanks to Lisa Mawson for letting me use this lovely photo which was taken at the Pear Orchard at Leckford Estate, Nr Stockbridge a few weeks ago.

Font used: CAC Pinafore

Kit used: Studio March 2014 Mega Kit "Luck of the Irish" by DSS Designers


http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=315_317&products_id=26880